Here are some Christian one-liners that make for good reading. Enjoy them and use them!
- “Pray” is a four-letter word you can say anywhere — except in public schools.
- Man’s way leads to a hopeless end; God’s way leads to an endless hope.
- Many folks want to serve God, but only as advisers.
- Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on your door forever.
- Some minds are like concrete: thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
- God doesn’t want shares of your life; He wants the controlling interest.
- Exercise daily; walk with the Lord.
- Never give the devil a ride; he will always want to drive.
- A clean conscience makes a soft pillow.
- Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
- Quit griping about your church, if it was perfect, you couldn’t belong.
- Be fishers of men; you catch them and God will clean them!